“Thank you so much for your professional work.”
General Field: RNA Biology
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Research Associate
Country of Origin: China
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: New Jersey
Approval Notice Date: August 25th, 2021
Processing Time: 13 days (Premium Processing Requested)
“[Client’s]novel sequencing approach to RNA analysis truly enables him to stand out as a pioneer among his peers in the field of RNA biology… Because of his wide influence in the field of RNA biology, the United States can ill afford to lose his expertise and skill.”
“Cancer claims more lives worldwide than any other illness and is the second leading cause of death in the US. With this undue toll on American lives and the healthcare sector, working to understand key phenomena in cancer pathogenesis, as [the client] has done, is inherently valuable to effectively treating cancer and alleviating the burden that the disease causes… It is not difficult to recognize [the client’s] substantial impact on the ongoing efforts to treat cancer. Ensuring that he can remain in the United States is imperative, as the [client’s] work is of paramount importance to the advancement of cancer research in the United States.”
These are excerpts taken from two independent recommenders for our client from China, who came to us in August of 2021 asking for help with his EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) visa category. Since we at NAILG have had the opportunity to understand the inner workings of USCIS, we know how plain the language is when it comes to the Extraordinary Ability criteria. So we proceeded with caution and did a thorough background check, during which our team was able to uncover that our client is one of the few leading experts in RNA biology that specializes in studying the molecular regulation of RNA processing in areas like model bacteria and human diseases, and he has achieved a consistent and notable record of success and influence in these areas of study. This proved beyond any doubt for us that his claim to the criteria was not in vain. So we asked him to furnish us with details of his academic and professional career. This would then be processed by our team of experts into a petition letter for the USCIS. After thorough revisions, we selected a draft that the client was on board with and sent it for adjudication.
This letter said the following few things:
- His extraordinary accomplishments are strongly based on his extensive knowledge and experience in the field. With an M.S. and Ph.D. in cellular and molecular biology, he is a highly qualified advanced degree scientist with extensive experience in molecular biology, cancer biology, and drug resistance.
- His work has resulted in 20 peer-reviewed scientific articles. Moreover, his papers have been published in some of the most discerning, high-impact journals in his field. These venues are extremely selective with a rigorous peer-review process, making publication in them a rare accomplishment achieved by only the very best researchers in the field.
- Due to its great applicability in the field, his research in RNA biology has been cited 584 times in other peer-reviewed journal articles according to Google Scholar. This places him in the top 1% of most highly cited authors publishing on topics in molecular biology over the past 10 years according to Microsoft Academic.
- Not only has he successfully completed and published the results of his research in the field, but his discoveries have also gone on to influence his peers. That is, his publications have been cited by researchers in at least 40 countries, thereby demonstrating that these publications are widely recognized and relied upon in the field of RNA biology.
- The researchers who have relied on his work to make these important advances hail from many notable international institutions.
- He has conducted at least 60 peer reviews for journals that include international journals of repute in the field.
All of this put together made for a very impressive application leading the case to certain success. We are happy that he chose the premium processing due to which we could expedite his application and get approval for his case in just 13 days.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: