“I just wanted to share a quick note and let everyone know that Wegreened did a really great job on my case. I’m glad I decided to work with them. It’s really great how easy to talk with the lawyer and use their websites. They also gave me precious suggestions about the number of reference and writing contributions. It saved me a large amount of time and worked finally.”
On June 10th, 2021, we received another EB-1A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) approval for a Bioinformatics Scientist in the Field of Immunology (Approval Notice).
General Field: Immunology
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Bioinformatics Scientist
Country of Origin: China
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Maryland
Approval Notice Date: June 10th, 2021
Processing Time: 8 months
With an M.Sc. in molecular biology and biochemistry and a Ph.D. in biomedical sciences, our client has achieved a consistent and notable record of success and influence in this area of study. When he hired North America Immigration Law Group, he undoubtedly possessed the ability to continue further in the field of immunology. After thoroughly evaluating his credentials, we agreed to file his EB-1A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) petition. We highlighted the following information in his EB1A petition packet to lead him to EB1A success:
- We detailed the 314 times his work was cited by other researchers in at least 30 countries, confirming that these publications are well-acknowledged all around the world. Therefore, this confirms that he has a demonstrable and important influence over his peers, as they are actively using the knowledge that he is producing to advance their research works. As such, this high citation count provides concrete evidence of the scientific value of his work.
- Also, we specified his proliﬁc publication record i.e., 26 peer-reviewed scientific articles, all of which were published in some of the most impacting journals, providing additional evidence of both his scientiﬁc proﬁciency and his valuable contributions to the immunology field. In addition, we noted the impressive 30 times our client appraised the work of his peers for four highly discerning journals with very stringent publishing guidelines. His peer-review contributions are confirmed by expert statements, proving his active and actual participation as a judge of the work of other experts in the field.
- It was inevitable for us to discuss his proposed research work focusing on using a novel bioinformatics method to assess viral transmission between two individuals with whole-genome and pol next-generation sequencing data, addressing some of our nation’s most pressing issues, including techniques to identify groups of people with infections to more quickly respond to these infections and therefore prevent their spread either through vaccine development or new antiretroviral regimens.
- Moreover, his research got supported by funding from leading agencies, including the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and the National Institutes of Health. Within the NIH, the NIAID concentrates on research specific to prevent infectious, immunologic, and allergic diseases, and thus this funding grants demonstrate the ultimate importance of our client’s research.
- Besides, we incorporated four recommendation letters provided by other well-recognized researchers in the field, one of whom stated that:
“[Client’s] many contributions to immunology have solidified his status as a researcher of irreplaceable value. His continued work in the field is vital to global efforts in addressing threats such as viral infection and developing effective solutions that enhance public health.”
Successfully, we were able to persuade USCIS that our client deserves to continue his work in the United States due to its intrinsic beneﬁts to patients and the United States’ healthcare system. Thus, our client obtained his EB1A petition approval. We would like to thank our team’s hard work and our client’s cooperation throughout the adjudication process. We also congratulate him for achieving this great milestone.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
If you are interested in filing the green card, please send your CV to email@example.com for our free evaluation. Our attorneys will email you back with the evaluation result within 24 hours.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to:
To Learn More About Your Options CLICK HERE
Copyright © North America Immigration Law Group – WeGreened.com, All Rights Reserved.