“I am very happy with the group. I literally followed what the attorneys suggested. My research is in one of the most specialized fields however I had to make very little to almost no changes in the final petition draft. I was surprised to find how well the group had drafted the technical parts/importance of my research. In short, I blindly trusted the group, followed every suggestion, provided relevant documents: got approved in 3 days with premium processing. If I have to do the process all over again (lets say hypothetically), I would only consider NAILG.”
On September 30th, 2021 and March 22nd, 2022, we received another EB-1A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) and EB-2 NIW (National Interest Waiver) approval for a Postdoctoral Research Associate in the Field of Physics (Approval Notice).
General Field: Physics
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Postdoctoral Research Associate
Country of Origin: India
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Tennessee
“In focusing on classical and quantum theories of gravity, [client’s] research focuses on understanding the origins and development of the universe. Simultaneously, these insights are critical to the theoretical development of quantum computation, which rely upon superposition and entanglement to provide faster processing and can perform tasks that classical computers are unable to complete. [client’s] research is thus of great import for the United States.”
“These findings have introduced unique methods for measuring neutron star properties which has immense importance in the strong-field tests of general relativity in the context of gravitational waves. As such, [client’s] research is vital for current and future physics investigations in the United States.”
These are the two passages extracted out of the four letters of support furnished by our client that he was able to obtain from experts in his field of physics.
- Our client hails from India and holds a Ph.D. degree in physics.
- Employed as a postdoctoral research associate, he has built a daunting reputation over years.
So when he approached us to help him with his EB-1A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) and NIW (National Interest Waiver) petition approvals, we moved ahead to countersign the retainer agreement after the initial step of the background check was completed.
The second step was to lead experts to accumulate together a strong case in his favor. So, we researched through his academic and professional details along with his proposed endeavor.
- His strong background in quantum gravity, theoretical physics, astrophysics, mathematical modeling, data analysis, and computational programming has allowed his research to be particularly original, resulting in his success in fundamentally transforming quantum gravity, quantum cosmology, and gravitational waves research, and well as improving the use of advanced physics techniques to examine complex, interdisciplinary questions.
- He has made original contributions of major significance to the field of physics, including but not limited to significantly expanding the fundamental knowledge of quantum gravity, the generalized uncertainty principle, and gravitational waves.
- His quantum gravity, quantum cosmology, and gravitational wave research address some of our nation’s and the world’s most pressing issues, including achieving an enhanced understanding of the beginnings of the universe.
Furthermore, he has completed:
- At least 17 reviews to date for at least 4 journals which are highly discerning journals with very stringent publishing guidelines that enlist the services of only the most accomplished researchers.
- Served as a guest editor for 1 journal.
- His research has resulted in 25 peer-reviewed scientific articles and alongside which these publications have been cited a total of 735 times in at least 51 countries according to Google Scholar.
- At the same time, our client’s study has also been covered by major media, namely Scientific American (among the leading popular science sources in the world), highlighting his research on a proposed model of quantum gravity and a critical step towards understanding quantum gravity, and indirectly, the origins of the universe.
As public interest in this topic is especially high, the coverage of his work indicates both the exceptional quality of his research as well as the importance of his work in addressing scientific challenges of immense interest.
All of the above-mentioned information was enough to convince the adjudicating authorities of the value that our client added to the United States soil, leading his case to a certain victory. He not only received his EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) in only 30 days (thanks to premium processing) but even received his NIW approval in the next few months. We are pleased to have had the opportunity to represent him in this case. We wish him good luck in his future endeavors.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: