“Thank you for the message. It has been really wonderful feeling to see my I-140 approved.”
On September 30th, 2021 and November 4th, 2021, we received another EB-1A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) and EB-2 NIW (National Interest Waiver) approval for a Postdoctoral Fellow in the Field of Inorganic Chemistry (Approval Notice).
General Field: Inorganic Chemistry
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Postdoctoral Fellow
Country of Origin: India
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Texas
A postdoctoral fellow from India holding a Ph.D. in chemistry approached North America Immigration Law Group to file both his EB-1A and I-140 NIW petitions. His nanomaterials research addresses some of our nation’s and the world’s most pressing issues and is particularly well-known for his contributions to the study of thermally controlled cyclic insertion/ejection of dopant ions and reversible zinc-blende/wurtzite phase changes in ZnS nanostructures.
We drafted his petition packet according to the up-to-date trends laid out by USCIS including:
- His work resulted in 26 peer-reviewed scientific articles (11 of them first-authored) and 1 book chapter.
- He has conducted at least 11 reviews for at least 2 journals in his field of inorganic chemistry.
- His research has been cited 795 times in at least 54 countries according to Google Scholar.
- His research has been supported with funding from a number of government organizations, including the National Institutes of Health (NIH), National Science Foundation (NSF), Mayo-Illinois Alliance, United States-Israel Binational Science Foundation, and Department of Science and Technology of India.
The above-mentioned details were highlighted in conjugation with the following requirements set for an employment-based immigration visa under the second preference (“EB-2”):
- No specific job offer/labor certification is required for a foreign person as long as he/she is entering the United States to continue work in the field in which he/she has an extraordinary ability, therefore self-petition is allowed.
- Evidence of original contributions, usually through publication, of major significance in the foreign national’s field of science, scholastic, artistic, or athletic.
- Performance in a significant role for organizations or establishments that have a distinguished reputation.
- Receipt of a higher salary or remuneration than is usual in the field.
- Other comparable evidence if the above types of evidence do not readily apply to the foreign national’s occupation.
Furthermore, our client’s work was supported by the four recommendation letters written by the other experts in his field, one of whom stated:
“…[Client’s] work enables a cheaper, easier method to produce 4-aminophenol and, subsequently, paracetamol/acetaminophen that helps alleviate cold symptoms and pain in Americans. Ultimately, [client] must be provided the opportunity to continue his uninterrupted research efforts in the United States to provide comfort to the lives of millions of Americans.”
We are delighted that our team was once again successful in persuading USCIS of the importance of our client’s research in the United States and hence he was granted not only EB-1A approval (in 17 days only), thanks to Premium Processing, but also NIW approval after that. He has even retained us for his I-485 approval. We would sincerely like to thank him for choosing our law firm and congratulate him on accomplishing this breakthrough.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: