“I was approved on my I-140 in approximately 11 months. Through this process, I worked with North America Immigration Law Group, which helped me in all steps, including file preparation, petition drafting, and recommendation letters. I am delighted with my experience and would definitely recommend them. What I enjoyed most was their careful and detailed review to ensure all documents were available in a reasonable time. In addition, they are always accessible and willing to address your concern through their message system in the portal or phone call. I also enjoyed using their user-friendly web portal to upload documents, send messages, and read recent updates.”
General Field: Mechanical Engineering
Position at the Time of Case Filing: Graduate Research Assistant
Country of Origin: Iran
State of Residence at the Time of Filing: Alabama
Approval Notice Date: September 27th, 2021
Processing Time: 11 months, 4 days
A graduate research assistant with a record of completing at least 4 peer reviews to date approached the North America Immigration Law Group to help him file I-140 NIW (National Interest Waiver) petition. Since peer review is considered “the only widely accepted method for research validation” with publishers relying on the peer review process “to uphold the quality and validity of individual articles and the journals that publish them”, we knew we had a well-proofed case at hand.
- Given the specifications of USCIS for NIW cases, his consistent peer-review experience served as evidence of his authority in the field.
However, we even looked further into his credentials to build our petition packet. We were able to find the following details of his publishing record, citation count, and funding evidence as well.
- His publications have been cited by researchers around 53 times according to Google Scholar coming from independent and leading researchers from well-regarded institutions and organizations around the world, indicating the major significance of his work.
- He holds an extensively documented record of authorship in his field of mechanical engineering. As evidence of this research success, his work has resulted in 6 peer-reviewed journal articles (2 of them first-authored) and 6 peer-reviewed conference articles (1 of them first-authored), making it clear that his work is also considered to be among the best in the field.
- His study has been supported by funding from NSF, NAVAIR, NIST, and NASA MSFC. These institutions fund projects that promote scientific and technological innovation, as well as industrial competitiveness. This support of our client’s research, therefore, serves as evidence that he is moving the field of mechanical engineering forward, as well as promoting innovation and economic productivity.
Furthermore, his research advancing his proposed endeavor is of great importance because:
- It enhances the manufacturing of parts critical to the biomedical implant and aerospace/transportation industries.
- His work helps deliver additively manufactured parts with the highest structural integrity, which holds great economic benefits for the biomedical implant and aerospace transportation industries.
The client’s research is therefore essential to reducing greenhouse gas emissions and promoting environmental sustainability in manufacturing processes in the United States.
- Experts in the field have also attested to the importance of our client’s published body of work. He has gathered advisory opinions from four dependent and independent experts out of which one of the four independent experts had the following to say about him:
“[Client’s] research into advanced additive manufacturing techniques has myriad implications for several major industries, including the aerospace industry…[Client]has advanced the body of knowledge in additive manufacturing, allowing for improved fabrication processes which result in stronger, more reliable parts. His investigations into constructing heat-diffusing, flexible, lightweight lattice structures is another key advancement in his field.”
- As made clear by this objective evidence and expert testimony, our client’s proposed endeavor of investigating how feedstock and geometry affect the material properties of additively manufactured components in order to create stronger and lighter parts for such applications as biomedical implants and aerospace transportation has significant substantial merit.
Consequently, his impressive background, strong record of past achievements, recognition of expertise by journals seeking his services to review manuscripts, and unique knowledge relevant to his current and future work all indicate that our client is well-positioned to advance the proposed endeavor.
We were thus very happy to know the positive response in his favor from the adjudicating judge and are grateful to him for his continued trust in us. We wish him the very best in his life.
North America Immigration Law Group (Chen Immigration Law Associates) is a U.S. immigration law firm dedicated to representing corporations, research institutions, and individuals from all 50 U.S. states regarding I-140 immigration petitions. We specialize in employment-based immigration petition and have a proven record of high success rate for the categories of: EB2-NIW (National Interest Waiver), EB1-A (Alien of Extraordinary Ability), EB1-B (Outstanding Researcher/Professor) and O-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability).
Our Ten Thousand I-140 Approvals Provide Unprecedented Insight into the USCIS Adjudication Trend
With more than 16,000 EB-1A, EB-1B, EB-2 NIW and O-1 cases approved, we have first hand information on the manner in which the USCIS adjudicate I-140 cases. As the USCIS has constantly changed its adjudication standards for the EB-1A, EB-1B and EB-2 NIW categories, our firm's huge database of successful cases gives you unprecedented insight to USCIS adjudication trends. We carefully analyze the data for all of our cases and apply the results of our analyses toward giving our clients up-to-date advice and adapting our strategies such that we remain on par with the ever-shifting landscape of immigration law in the U.S. With us, you will always have access to important updates, strategies, and information so that you can make the most informed decisions about your case.
We Have Helped Hundreds and Thousands of Clients with Credentials and Backgrounds Similar to Yours
With our exceedingly large number of successful petitions, no matter what credentials you have, no matter your background and field of expertise, no matter your visa status or nationality, chances are we have helped hundreds or even thousands of clients just like you. Our clients are usually impressed with how well we understand their research and work. Our insight and understanding stems from the fact that we have handled many cases with elements similar to yours already, and this helps us devise the best strategies for each individual petition.
Vast Majority of Clients Came to Us Because of Referrals
For years, our firm has attracted new clients based solely on word of mouth, recommendations, and the positive collaboration experiences shared with them by their friends and family. We take pride in our reputation and work hard to ensure that we provide a green card application experience that our clients are happy to share with their friends and colleagues. That is how our approved cases grew from 600 in 2013 to over 3,500 in 2019.
Approval Notices: https://www.wegreened.com/eb1_niw_approvals
Success Stories: https://www.wegreened.com/blog/
Free evaluation email: email@example.com
Tel: 888.666.0969 (Toll Free)
To see more clients’ testimonials and approvals, please refer to: